Monday, July 10, 2017

July Pinspire Me Mood Board


It is my favorite time of the month again!!  Are you ready for the new July Pinspire Me Mood Board?  What from this photo gallery do you find inspiration from?  The patterns? The cleanliness? Black and White?  Bright colors?  How about the new Knight papers in the shop, like Dragon Tails from Doodlebug or Echo Park Once Upon a Time?  

We do hope that you will play along for a chance to win a prize from the Paper Issues Store.  
Enter your NEW projects to our PIFF page under Pinspire Me Mood Board to be entered.


But first, lets take a look at how our fantastic Design Team 
has captured their ideas from the Pinspire Me board. 

I will start.  I was drawn to the colors from the board.  But as I started developing my layout, more colors were brought in.  I created a large title like the photo, and used a pair of glasses, a bow, and used lots of yellow!  I used Echo Park Summer Fun for my product.  I combined 2 different FREE Cut Files to get my title.  




Anna Uhras Created a large title too!  She was drawn to the colors, the quote and the glasses.  But she used a different collection.  She used Pink Paislee Oh My Heart and a FREE Cut File for her title.  


Amanda Baldwin also stuck with the same colors and title but also the circular shape in the logs.  She used Cocoa Vanilla Wild at Heart and Echo Park's Summer Dreams.


Ann Tamimi was completely inspired by the Knight and the earthy color of the wood.  She used Echo Park's Once Upon a Time collection.  



Kelly Feldman took inspiration from the Tiger and brought in a different animal.  She used a horse, but it all still works!  Pink Paislee Take Me Away is all over this layout.  



Lisa Swift created another card.  She used the kite as inspiration.  Also, she used foam tape for dimension to pop her star.  

Ok fans, time to get going so you can have a chance to win a prize.  If you need more product, use code: Mary-Ann for 20% anything you need from the store. 



SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. WOW! these are all so gorgeous. Thank you for playing along.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!