Happy Monday! Are you ready for a new link up here at Paper Issues? We have a fun one for you called Color by the Numbers.
Pinkfresh Studio is our sponsor for this issue. One lucky participant will win a goodie bag filled with Pinkfresh products (see them in the Paper Issues store and on the Pinkfresh web site).
So, what does Color by the Numbers mean? Here are some ideas to get you started:
- What's your favorite/lucky number? Shannon created her page about lucky number 7.
- What would you do if you won the lottery?
- Use number paper or a number as a focal point. Becki used the number 9 on her layout.
- Add color to your page using gelatos, mists, Copic markers, watercolors, inks, etc. Check out the ways Kristy, Christin and Mary Jo used these products on their pages.
- Use bingo card and/or calendar embellishments.
- Is there a date that has special significance for you?
- Create a project using a rainbow of color like Jen Chapin did.
- Share a project using Pinkfresh products. Be sure to check out the color block veneer hearts and chevrons and pretty resin pieces the PI girls used on their projects.
Link your projects (new or old, we're not picky) between now and March 2nd for a chance to win. Please be sure to link back to Paper Issues.